In-House Coach Training
- The program is accredited as ACTP by the International Coach Federation, the international gold-standard for coach training programs guaranteeing the international recognition of the quality of the training.
International recognition of your graduation certificate
- With our graduation certificate participants can apply for the ACTP track certification by the International Coach Federation which guarantees the validity and international recognition of the training and training certificate.
- It includes all training hours for certification as Professional Certified Coach by the International Coach Federation and is a “one-stop-shop” making it unnecessary to assemble other training hours and document and collect other training hour paperwork. An ACTP training is the most hassle-free way to gain certification.
- Participants can stop after 60 hours for accredited training to get certified as ACC. This allows participants to apply for ICF membership (once you have your 100 hours of coaching experience) and gain recognition as a professional coach before having assembled the 500 client coaching hours necessary for PCC.
Create a compelling positive culture in your organization
- Our Solution Focused approach focuses on what can be changed and how instead of assigning blame or finger pointing. With more of your coaches and leaders trained in the approach, feedback, leadership and meeting culture will change toward the positive. Some organizations have reported a three times improvement in meeting efficiency and performance conversations that people actually look forward to.
- The Solution Focused approach is particularly suitable for shorter, ad-hoc conversations. Leaders today have little time for hour long coaching sessions with their direct reports. Our approach is much more attuned to this reality than others. Managers will see an improvement in the quality of the work of their direct reports much faster.
- Change is ever present in the VUCA world — with its focus on incremental change, Solution Focused work is very suitable for today’s fast paced working environment. You will find less resistance, more flexible leaders, coaches and contributors making change easier and more productive.
Comfortable, flexible, efficient and from your desk or home
- The time investment is 4 hours live online training every other week. Even busy people will find the time to profit from our training without putting a strain on their life. In fact, since participants are being coached as well as learning to coach, their life will probably become even easier when they join our training.
- Participants take part online and from their desk. There is no need to spend valuable hours in trains, planes, automobiles or hotels saving time and energy.
- The sessions are run with Zoom: as easy to connect as a mouse click. There is friendly support for technophobes. Offline material is available in a modern “moodle” environment. Participants can access the learning material whenever they want, wherever they are, which gives them optimal flexibility and choice on where and how to spend their time.
- The small group with a maximum of 12 participants and the possibility to do breakout rooms in the virtual environment for even smaller groups make the training highly interactive. Participants get lots of hands-on practice and feedback so that they learn fast, efficiently and effectively.
Optimal preparation for coaching in a global environment
- The training is truly global and set up so that people from all over the world can join (Asia, Europe, American time-zones). Meet, be coached by and learn to coach global participants. Perfect practice for today’s world and perfect to cater to the educational needs of a global corporation or NGO.
- The training includes basic skills plus wide range of coaching specialties (team coaching, coaching in organizational development, coaching in change management, coaching in conflict situations) so that the future coaching practice of the participants is not limited to hour long one-on-one sessions but can be used versatilely in today’s global business environment.
- The training is highly practical and transferable to participants’ worklife and perfect for global managers, leaders, and HR. Solution-Focused coaching is effective, pragmatic, ethical, non-invasive and respectful and easily adaptable to many situations.
- We can amend the program to fit your organization’s specific coaching needs. For example, if you would like participants to learn about “Coaching as a leader” we can easily substitute “Coaching in Conflict Situations” or “Coaching in Organisational Change and Development” as a module.
Our “Solution Focused Basic” Coach training contains all training hours necessary for the certification as Associate Certified Coach (ACC).
The “Solution Focused Coaching in Organizations” training and the “Solution Focused Basic Coach” training together contain the 125 coach training hours required for certification as Professional Certified Coach by the International Coach Federation.
For certification with the ICF either ACC or PCC, participants only have to:
- pay the ICF credentialing fee
- submit your client log to the ICF
- submit your solutionsacademy certificate
- pass the ICF coach knowledge exam (an online multiple choice test)
- receive 3 mentor coaching hours by an ICF credentialed coach (not included in the program, cost if you do it with us is 150 € per hour, you can submit coaching tapes in English, German, French, Spanish or Russian)
More information about the accreditation can be found at www.coachfederation.org – you will come in under the ACTP-track (the easiest and cheapest version).
Language of the program
English (there is a face-to-face version of the program available in German and we can run the program in German. Other languages can be arranged.)
We will use ZOOM as a platform: www.zoom.us. Participants will need a headset and a webcam, phone dial ins are available, too.