Agile Coaching Skills
Agile Coaching Skills Development – for Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters
Are you an Agile Coach or Scrum Master?
Would you like quicker & easier ways to help your teams make progress?
If so, these free meetups and ICF-certified trainings are just for you!
Free Meetup and Exchange
At these free meetup and exchange events, Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters gather together, bring real live topics and experience fresh ways forward.
What happens? Well, it depends on what you bring, but you might get to experience a coaching demo (on one of the live topics), input from colleagues on when they’ve solved similar challenges, or simply answers to your questions and tips on how to use SF professional coaching and facilitation to make progress. (And on a good day you’ll experience all of the above, and everyone will get something on each of the topics they bring!).
(You’re probably wondering if there’s a promotional agenda? Well, we’re certainly hoping that you’ll love the free events so much that you’ll want to sign up for the ICF-certified courses – but we’ll only mention them in the last minute and share a link, no more than that. So please feel free to come along and benefit as much as you like.)
When are they?
SF Professional Coaching for Agile
This training is for Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters who want to develop their professional coaching and facilitation skills.
This course will help you:
- Have more effective coaching conversations
- Lead more engaging coaching workshops that generate progress more quickly and easily
- Use “Solution Focused” methods for coaching in complex situations, generating more psychological safety, better team-communication, and less resistance to change
- Understand the needs of customers, senior leaders and other stakeholders more quickly – and influence them more effectively
- Coach individuals as well as teams – so you can help your best people develop faster, and respond more easily and effectively to anyone who’s struggling or underperforming
- Progress your career by working towards ICF-certification, enabling you to get better contracts and coach effectively at even the most senior level.
For details, see:
Course starting May 26th, Tuesday evenings (6pm Central European Time, 5pm UK time): https://app1.edoobox.com/Solution/SF%20Professional%20Coaching%20for%20Agile%20ACSTH/Course.ed.464518/?edref=solution
Course starting September 7th, Monday evenings (6pm Central European Time, 5pm UK time): https://app1.edoobox.com/Solution/SF%20Professional%20Coaching%20for%20Agile%20ACSTH/Course.ed.451080/?edref=solution