Agile Coaching Skills Development – for Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters
Are you an Agile Coach or Scrum Master?
Would you like quicker & easier ways to help your teams make progress?
If so, these free meetups and ICF-certified trainings are just for you!
Free Meetup and Exchange
At these free meetup and exchange events, Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters gather together to explore important topics and find fresh ways forward. It’s all about Professional Coaching and Facilitation – the ways you go about generating progress and making change happen.
Some sessions have a specific headline topic advertised in advance, others are open session for you to bring your own hot topics and live issues to get input on. The choice is yours!
(You’re probably wondering if there’s a promotional agenda? Well, we’re certainly hoping that you’ll love the free events so much that you’ll want to sign up for the ICF-certified courses – but we’ll only mention them in the last minute and share a link, no more than that. So please feel free to come along and benefit as much as you like.)
When are they?
SF Professional Coaching for Agile
This training is for Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters who want to develop their professional coaching and team-coaching skills, and work towards an ICF credential.
This course will help you:
- Have more effective coaching conversations
- Lead more engaging coaching workshops that generate progress more quickly and easily
- Learn sophisticated ways to “coach by asking” (instead of “coaching by telling”) – getting people enthusiastic about driving change forward themselves
- Use “Solution Focused” methods for coaching in complex situations, generating more psychological safety, better team-communication, and less resistance to change
- Understand the needs of customers, senior leaders and other stakeholders more quickly – and influence them more effectively
- Coach individuals as well as teams – so you can help your best people develop faster, and respond more easily and effectively to anyone who’s struggling or underperforming
- Progress your career by working towards ICF-certification, enabling you to get better contracts and coach effectively at even the most senior level.
For details, see:
Course starting September 21st, Monday evenings (6pm Central European Time, 5pm UK time), in English: https://app1.edoobox.com/Solution/SF%20Professional%20Coaching%20for%20Agile%20ACSTH/Course.ed.451080/?edref=solution
Kurs ab 20. Oktober, Montag Abend (17:00 CET), auf Deutsch: