132 Hour Online International Solution Focused Coach Training (ACTP)
- The program is accredited as ACTP by the International Coach Federation, the international gold-standard for coach training programs guaranteeing the international recognition of the quality of the training.
International recognition of your graduation certificate
- With our graduation certificate you can apply for the ACTP track certification by the International Coach Federation which guarantees the validity and international recognition of your training and training certificate.
- It includes all training hours for certification as Professional Certified Coach by the International Coach Federation and is a “one-stop-shop” making it unnecessary to assemble other training hours and document and collect other training hour paperwork. An ACTP training is the most hassle-free way to gain certification.
- You can stop after 60 hours for accredited training to get certified as ACC. This allows you to apply for ICF membership (once you have your 100 hours of coaching experience) and gain recognition as a professional coach before having assembled the 500 client coaching hours necessary for PCC.
Comfortable, flexible, efficient and from your desk or home
- Your time investment is 4 hours live online training every other week. Even busy people will find the time to profit from our training without putting a strain on their life. In fact, since you are being coached as well as learning to coach, your life will probably become even easier when you join our training.
- You participate online and from your desk. There is no need to spend valuable hours in trains, planes, automobiles or hotels saving you time and energy.
- The sessions are run with Zoom: as easy to connect as a mouseclick. There is friendly support for technophobes. Offline material is available in a modern “moodle” environment. You can access the learning material whenever you want, wherever you are, which gives you optimal flexibility and choice on where and how to spend your time.
- The small group with a maximum of 12 participants and the possibility to do breakout rooms in the virtual environment for even smaller groups make the training highly interactive. You get lots of hands-on practice and feedback so that you learn fast, efficiently and effectively.
Optimal preparation for coaching in a global environment
- The training is truly global and set up so that people from all over the world can join (Asia, Europe, American time-zones). Meet, be coached by and learn to coach global participants. Perfect practice for today’s world.
- The training includes basic skills plus wide range of coaching specialties (team coaching, coaching in organisational development, coaching in change management, coaching in conflict situations) so that your future coaching practice is not limited to hour long one-on-one sessions but can be used versatilely in today’s global business environment.
- The training is highly practical and transferable to your worklife and perfect for global managers, leaders, coaches, HR, freelancers. Solution-Focused coaching is effective, pragmatic, ethical, non-invasive and respectful, bullshit-free and easily adaptable to many situations.
Our “Solution Focused Basic” Coach training contains all training hours necessary for the certification as Associate Certified Coach (ACC).
The “Solution Focused Coaching in Organisations” training and the “Solution Focused Basic Coach” training together contain the 125 coach training hours required for certification as Professional Certified Coach (PCC) by the International Coach Federation.
For certification with the ICF either ACC or PCC, you only have to:
- pay the ICF credentialing fee
- submit your client log to the ICF
- submit your solutionsacademy certificate
- pass the ICF coach knowledge exam (an online multiple choice test)
- receive 3 mentor coaching hours by an ICF credentialed coach (not included in the program, cost if you do it with us is 150 € per hour, you can submit coaching tapes in English, German, French, Spanish or Russian)
More information about the accreditation can be found at www.coachfederation.org – you will come in under the ACTP-track (the easiest and cheapest version).
For detailed information, please click the menu under the header “coach training” and you will see the various courses and their start and end date plus a detailed description.
Language of the program
English (there is a face-to-face version of the program available in German and we can run the program in German. Other languages may become available in the future.)
We will use ZOOM as a platform: www.zoom.us. You will need a headset and a webcam, phone dial ins are available, too.
Kirsten Dierolf, M.A., MSFP, MCC
Kirsten has been coaching executives, middle managers and teams for global corporations since 1996. She also designed and delivered large leadership development programs all over the globe. In 2016 she was certified as Master Certified Coach. She has coached over 3000 hours as a professional coach and passed the thorough exams of the International Coach Federation. Kirsten is member of the ICF PCC Assessor team for PCC and MCC. Her Solution Focused expertise comes from training directly with the founders of the approach, Insoo Kim Berg and Steve de Shazer. She founded and was president of SFCT, the association for the quality development of solution focused consulting and training and was member of the editorial team for Interaction — the journal of Solution Focus in Organizations. She is a proflific writer with over 30 articles and two books: “The solution tango” with Louis Cauffman and “Solution Focused Team Coaching“.
Kirsten has been running programs to develop professional Solution Focused Coaches since 2008. Her first Accredited Program ran in 2015. For the online program, Debbie and Dave Hogan, themselves seasoned trainers of the solution focused approach, will join the trainers team. This way, you will have a truely intercultural experience. Kirsten from Germany (bilingual German / English), Dave and Debbie from the US living in Singapore for over 28 years now.
Debbie Hogan, MS, CSFC, MSFP, PCC
Debbie has degrees in Psychology and Counselling. She is in private practice with over 28 years experience as a therapist, trainer and coach. She is an EAP provider for local and multi-national companies. As an executive coach, she has worked with CEO’s, top-level management, and the private sector. She is a Certified Solution Focused Coach, Master SF Practitioner and Examiner for the CCPC and IASTI certifications, accredited Professional Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation and Managing Director of the Academy of Solution Focused Training. She has contributed to numerous magazine articles and book chapters, including The Art of Solution Focused Therapy, Encounters with Steve and Insoo and co-editor of Solution Focused Practice in Asia, due to be published in Oct 2016.
Dave Hogan, MTh, CSFC, MSFP, PCC
Dave has over 26 years experience as a consultant, trainer and coach. He has degrees in French, theology and counseling and specializes in coaching, training, mentoring and leadership development. He conducts workshops for organizations in team building, leadership coaching for managers and career development. Dave is a Certified Solution Focused Coach with the Canadian Council of Professional Certification, and Master SF Practitioner with IASTI, an accredited Professional Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation and conducts training in Singapore and the region in the solution focused approach in leadership and coaching. He has been interviewed on the radio and has contributed to numerous magazine articles. Dave is a founding member of the International Alliance of Solution Focused Training Institutes and is the Director of the Academy of Solution Focused Training. He is co-editor of Solution Focused Practice in Asia, a collection of inspiring case examples from coaching and consulting and will be published in June 2016.
Dr. Svea van der Hoorn, PCC
Svea was introduced to the SF Brief Approach in 1988 via Steve de Shazer’s article “Minimal Elegance”. Since then she has pursued a rich and diverse journey with both SFBT and SF Brief Coaching. She is known for her creative and incisive questioning and her ability to synthesise what seems un-connectable. This has stood her in good stead in her quest to connect the ICF core competencies with the principles and practices of the SF approach. Much of her work is in adult learning and development – as a trainer, a supervisor, a mentor coach for ICF credentialing, and as an SF practitioner. She continues her interest in all things to do with learning which she honed academically when writing her doctorate titled “The development of eco-systemic thinking: an epistemological study”. When not busy with being curious, Svea enjoys preparing feasts for friends, reading quietly and has recently discovered the tactically world of playing croquet.
Intended participants and student requirements
We aim at attracting a diverse international group of a maximum of 10 participants from all over Europe, America, Middle East, Africa and Asia: leaders, consultants, HR-professionals, coaches who work in corporations, the social sector, education or NGOs. We believe that diversity of coaching issues, personality and cultural background will make our learning group richer and more challenging for the participants.
Policies on withdrawals and refunds
To register please write an email to mailto:email@example.com. We will then let you know whether there are still spaces available and send you a contract if there are. Your registration is finalized once we have your signed contract back. Invoicing usually happens 4 weeks prior to the course. The course can be paid in installments and we expect to have been paid in full before the end of the program. Cancellation is possible without charge up to 4 weeks prior to the first session. If you cancel two weeks before the first session, 50% of the course fees need to be paid and after 1 week prior to the first session, the whole fee must be paid or a replacement participant needs to be nominated.
“SF Coaching Basics”: 1980 € (2356,20 € including 19% MwSt. if invoiced to Germany)
“SF Coaching in Organisations”: 2700 € (3213,00 € including 19% MwSt. if invoiced to Germany)
Whole program: 1980 € plus 2700 € = 4680 € (5569,20 € including 19% MwSt. if invoiced to Germany)
Payments can be made in installments. We expect to have been paid in full by the end of the program.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org